The work is being done and so developed.
The wind is being run after and before, depending on the daytime and the time of the day.
The contours are being traced and connected (not always) with patience.
There is time and space to teach, share my knowledge and so grow constantly. The teaching has become an important part of my work and satisfaction of working.
- – – – – – –
2017 – now
main focus on Dance, making solo and group dance projects (CZ/SK/NL/ES), teaching dance classes, Phd. study, psychotherapeutic practice
Based in BRNO, Czech Republic.
– 25th, playing (Na)miesto domova at the Nomadic Arts Festival, Bratislava
– Cloud, Den Haag, The Netherlands//one week residency supported by Fond na Podporu Umenia
with Amund J. Røe (music composer) on deepening our communication in composition
– Stichting Grafisch Atelier Minnigh, Rotterdam//presenting the graphic printing work of my father
– Malleval & St. Agréve, France//magnifique retour a la nature, m´inspire profondement, Lieu – Lien//I am helping with the preparation of the Festival Par Ici la Danse organized by Lisa Gimenez and L´Art Seme & Taking the workshop Working of Time by Julyen Hamilton
– Theatre PôTOŇ, Bátovce, Slovakia//one week residency supported by the Theatre PôTOŇ itself. Working on the piece Instead of home – In place of home with two musicians and a visual artist, deepening our communication//+ leading an introspective movement workshop for the local community & presenting the piece – both warmly received by a variety of people, good piece of work done!
– back to the (home)town//working as a therapist with people who experienced profound trauma at their homes, intensive work then back to the studio
– Brno//I hear that my arts projects are approved, feels like some new door has been open
– Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic//entering exam for the PhD. study, rightaway accepted to research The Experience of Space, come back to academia (?), many internal questions, begins in September
– Prague, Conference Space for Arts Therapies//leading a workshop Between movement and word, valuable new encounters, wondering
whether I will ever live here
– studio work and other works
– Pisztory Palace, Bratislava//Leading an introspective movement workshop in collaboration with Len Tak Tak o.z., an integrated dance group
-Valencia – To come back home!
My prepared workshop is canceled due to heavy fiestas, but contacts are made for soon…
– collaboration – in a form of a workshop for professionals and dance/therapy sessions with clients – with MyMamy, Prešov, Slovakia
-one week – working for Nitra, Centrum Slniečko, n.o.
– entering theatre again (?) – preparing and guiding my own workshop Between move and word, Štúdio 12, Bratislava
– entering academia again – workshop built on the principles of dance/movement therapy for the Psychology students, University of Constantine the Philosopher, Nitra, Slovakia
– New year begins fully by working my dance at Julyen Hamilton´s workshop Evolving technique and making dances, a big privilege to me.
– working on workshops organization in Slovakia and Spain, writing many many letters…
December, 2015 Initiating a collaboration to create a piece (NA)MIESTO DOMOVA with musicians (Š. Haládik, Mates Lukáč) and a visual artist and a theatre director (D. Krištofovičová).
My article was finally published in paper in Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapies.
November, 2015 Beginning to work as a dance/movement therapist in Nitra, my hometown, coming for intensive weeks of work.
Studying with Lily Kiara, deepening the body work and technique.
27. & 28. October, 2015 Giving a workshop „In a speed of a minimal movement“, Dance/movement therapy in stabilization of people who experienced trauma & an presentation about Dance/movement therapy in work with traumatized clients. International conference „Also from violence leads a safe way out…“, organized by Slniečko, n.o. Nitra, Slovakia
17. October, 2015 Cassiopeia. An evening in fragments with a hint of gothic, with a shade of death, urban generosity as autumn unfolds. Dance and poetry with Barbara Pereyra, Ilse van Haastrecht, Billie Hanne and Roberta Stepankova. Amsterdam, NL
October, 2015 Workshop “The complex phrase” with Billie Hanne, Amsterdam, NL
28. September, 2015 Piece “A piece of empathy to space”, collaboration with Štefan Haládik. Nitra, Slovakia
September, 2015 Giving a contemporary dance workshop “Soft space” to children and teenagers, Nitra, Slovakia
Organizing and leading a Dance-Therapy experiential workshop ´Body in space, Space in the body´ offered for self-exploration and personal growth. Slovakia
29. August, 2015 Finishing Master in Dance/Movement Therapy. CODARTS, University of the Arts, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
29. August, 2015 Piece “(In) Spaces” created in collaboration with Amund Roe, performed at CODARTS, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
20. – 23. August, 2015 “Forgotten in the fields”, a site specific performance with Continuo Theatre directed by Pavel Štourač, Malovice, Czech Republic
July – August, 2015 Workshop with the CONTINUO Theatre. Malovice, Czech Republic
July, 2015 Countertechnique workshop. Amsterdam, NL
15. July, 2015 My article ´The experience with a person with autism. Phenomenological study of the experience with contact and contact reflections.` is published in the Journal of Person-Centered and Experiential Psychotherapies
June, 2015 Workshop ´Words in performance´ with Billie Hanne. Brusells, Belgium
May, 2015 Journey to Mexico
April, 2015 Privileged to observe Julyen Hamilton´s choreographic creative process with the company of the Divadlo Štúdio tanca. Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
March, 2015 Julyen Hamilton´s workshop ´Space Issue´. Brusells, Belgium
February, 2015 Workshop ´Autonomy & Support` with Lily Kiara. Amsterdam
January, 2015 Julyen Hamilton´s workshop ´Evolving Technique and Making Dances`. Amsterdam.
December, 2014 Intensive week workshop ´Flying low` with David Zambrano. Rotterdam, NL
November, 2014 Workshop ´Movement and Communication; Patterns and Pathways` with Sandra Reeve. Amsterdam
November, 2014 Improvisation workshop ´Perception & Communication` with Lily Kiara. Amsterdam
End of October, 2014 Finishing my 9-month internship in a psychiatric day-care organization PsyQ, department of Psychotrauma. Rotterdam, The Netherlands
August, 2014 Improvisation Summer Intensive workshop, ´INside and OUTside, WATCHing and being WATCHed` with Lily Kiara. Amsterdam
August, 2012 Moving from Valencia, Spain to Rotterdam, NL in a full furgonette across the Pyrenees.
Spring, 2012 Studying dance with Eva Bertomeu and living life of a waitress, Valencia, Spain
2011 – 2012 Intensive contemporary dance training „Eleven“ with David Finelli and Melanie Venino. Valencia
Part of a dance company Siboney, co-creation and co-choreography of a dance piece “Ese murmullo en mí”, performing in the “Nights of Cabaret”, Valencia
July, 2011 (since 2009)
Finishing master psychology studies, Masaryk university, Brno, Czech Republic
2010 – 2011 Practice in the Institute of Gestalt Therapy. Valencia, Spain
September, 2010 – May, 2011 Internship with adult people with autism, APNAV, Valencia, Spain
2009 6-months exchange study of psychology at the Universidad de Valencia
2005 – 2008 Bachelor in Psychology. Constantine the Philosopher University, Nitra, Slovakia
2005 – 2009 different voluntary work in the sphere of personal support, psychology and psychotherapy
1992 – 2004 Part of an amateur theatre group led by Kamila Ševellová, co-creation of performances, participation at theatre festivals. Here my wish to dance begun…
2005 – 2009 Bachelor of Psychology, University of Constantin the Philosopher, Nitra, Slovakia
2009 Erasmus International study abroad, Universidad de Valencia, Spain
2009 Internship at the Institute of Gestalt, Valencia
2009 – 2011 Master of Psychology, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
2010 – 2011 Erasmus International internship at Day care center for adult people with autism, Valencia
2011 – 2012 Alternative contemporary dance formation, Valencia
2012 – 2015 Master of Dance-movement therapy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
2014 – 2015 Internship at the department of Psychotrauma, PsyQ, Rotterdam
photos by Eli Dijkers, 2014